Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/03 07:52:42 UTC

What happens after the session page is closed?

How does guacamole monitor the closing of the session page?
If I want to do something when the session page is closed, where should I
write the code?

Thanks,
Yao Benchu

Re: What happens after the session page is closed?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 8:28 PM Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I request a new token every time I open a new connection session

Why?

and then I want to cancel the token when closing the session page.

Why?

- Mike

Re: What happens after the session page is closed?

Posted by Benchu Yao <ya...@gmail.com>.
I request a new token every time I open a new connection session, and then
I want to cancel the token when closing the session page.
But I don’t know where to trigger the closing of the page,where should I
modify the code

Thanks,
Yao Benchu

Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> 于2020年7月3日周五 下午9:15写道: