Posted to users@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/09/13 11:29:38 UTC

Join Us for the Guangzhou Big Data Technology Salon - A New Trend in Massive Data Processing

Dear Apache DolphinScheduler Community!

I am Niko_Zeng, the community manager. I am very happy to organize a
gathering in the community again. This time we came to the southern city of
China, Guangzhou,For the big data engineers scattered in various places, I
can't wait to meet you!

We are thrilled to invite you to a collaborative event hosted by Apache
DolphinScheduler and Apache Doris communities, focusing on the latest
trends in massive data processing.

🗓 Date: September 23, 2023
⏰ Time: 13:30 (China Beijing Time, GMT+8) – please convert to your local
time
📍 Venue: 4th Floor, Project Roadshow Hall, No. 886 Tianhe North Road,
Shipai Street, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong

Join us as industry experts delve into the seamless integration of big data
scheduling and distributed database systems, sharing insights on the latest
advancements of Apache DolphinScheduler and Apache Doris. Learn from
real-life case studies and uncover the secrets behind smart and automated
business solutions powered by these two leading open-source projects.

Save your spot now: https://hdxu.cn/7qvUn

For a global project, I'm looking forward to having meetups around the
world, if you're interested in this, or if you'd like to attend a talk,
please contact me! I'd be happy to help you!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager
M: +86 18819063834