Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Zhiliang Zhu <zc...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/10/16 04:37:50 UTC

[Spark ML] How to extends MLlib's optimization algorithm

Dear All,
I would like to use spark ml to develop some project related with optimization algorithm, however, in spark 1.4.1 it seems that under ml's optimizer there are only about 2 optimization algorithms.
My project may needs more kinds of optimization algorithms, then how would I use spark ml to develop it? And for the given optimization algorithm, it would be with different constraint
conditions (math formula), exactly how would I actualize & solve those complex math formulas in the optimization algorithm?
If there are some comments, or some examples / links, it would be much useful.I must appreciate your help very much!
Thank you,Zhiliang

[Spark ML] How to extends MLlib's optimization algorithm