Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bill <bh...@collaborativefusion.com> on 2002/12/04 12:04:29 UTC

Intake and multi-valued fields in TDK2.1

I've run into a problem with passing multivalued fields via Intake
(argument type mismatch).  My partner perused the archives and found
references to this problem.

One of the references offered a patch which we applied but the
TurbineIntakeService.java file was obviously different from the one to
which the patch was meant to be applied because the line numbers didnt
match up.  So while we are fairly certain the patch was applied
correctly, we are not positive.

The next thing we tried was to use the TurbineIntakeService.java from
the 2.2 repository.  One of the archives said this version of the class
did not have the problem of finding the appropriate set methods.  This
also did not work.

Is anyone else using Intake in 2.1 with multivalued fields?  If so would
you mind sharing your patched Intake classes?  Or if anyone has other
suggestions (other than upgrading to 2.2) I'm all ears. :)

Thanks

-bill