Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by eabyshev <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/18 11:59:03 UTC

How to get list of installed bundles in Karaf using web service REST API?

I wonder if there any change get the information about bundles via web
services (rest, soap)

I've found web console hawtio which runs on port 8181 and I see the list of
bundles. And I would like to get this info in json.

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: How to get list of installed bundles in Karaf using web service REST API?

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

As JB said, you have all you need in the Cave Deployer REST:

https://github.com/apache/karaf-cave/blob/master/rest/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/cave/rest/DeployerRest.java

Regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org