Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Cornely <er...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 12:47:21 UTC

Maven changelog with different scm url

Hello,
I'm using maven for a moduled project. I can generate the documentation
site on my machine but i'd like to be able to generate de that site also
from a server with a cron.
My problem is that the scm (subversion) is protected by password and i
don't wanna set my password in the cronjob nor create a user just to
execute the cron task.

I would like ton generate that site on the server where the svn
repositoy is located. The problem is that changelog plugin always tries
to get the logs from the scm defined in the project. How could i
override this ?

I tried -DconnectionUrl, -DscmUrl, ... and many more of them but nothing
works. I tried also defining a profile just for that server...

Anyway i'm still stuck and i need your help. I'd like to use an scm url
that would looks like scm:svn:file:///var/lib/svn/project/trunk on the
server but keep scm:svn:https://server/svn/project defined in the
pom.xml as general project scm.

Any idea ?

Thanks