Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Zahid Munir <za...@futuretek.co.uk> on 2011/01/29 20:31:21 UTC

Synapse 2.0 deployment on Weblogic 10.3.1

Hi,

  We're are currently trying to use Synapse 2.0 to proxy REST calls to SOAP
Business Services. I have a few questions:

   1. When we deployed the extracted war file we can't seem to get any logs.
   We've added log4j.properties to the classes directory, but still nothing. We
   can hit http://localhost:8280/services which shows a list of services
   defined in the synapse.xml file
   2. Are there any docs that can help me set-up REST proxy services and
   route them to SOAP web services?

Thanks for your help,

Zahid

Re: Synapse 2.0 deployment on Weblogic 10.3.1

Posted by Zahid Munir <za...@futuretek.co.uk>.
Thanks Hiranya.

The app server is weblogic 10.3.1

Posted by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com>.