Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jonm <jo...@workingtoday.org> on 2007/04/12 21:28:08 UTC

OpenWire C lib - where is it?

I have been searching activeMQ's site plus the web and I cannot find the
source for the OpenWire-C library.... where is it? the links on activeMQ to
'browse' the source (SVN repo i think) redirect to goOpen.org which does not
seem to contain information about that project.......

thanks
jon

Re: OpenWire C lib - where is it?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Thats because it's not being actively maintained, but if your still
interested, the source code is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/sandbox/openwire-c/

But I would recommend you checkout the c++ api which is actively
maintained and up to date and compatible with the latest ActiveMQ
broker.  See:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/

On 4/12/07, jonm <jo...@workingtoday.org> wrote:

> I have been searching activeMQ's site plus the web and I cannot find the
> source for the OpenWire-C library.... where is it? the links on activeMQ to
> 'browse' the source (SVN repo i think) redirect to goOpen.org which does not
> seem to contain information about that project.......
>
> thanks
> jon

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com