Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kees Vonk 7249 24549 <KE...@uktransco.com> on 2000/11/29 10:59:52 UTC

Digest List doesn't show subjects!!!!

Can someone please confirm if this issue is being looked at.
The modperl digest list is often very helpful and I would
like to keep using it.

For at a few weeks now the digest list has been looking like
this (no topics are listed):

modperl Digest 21 Nov 2000 23:42:00 -0000 Issue 256

Topics (messages 11182 through 11210):

(null)
        11182 by:
        11183 by:
        11184 by:
        11185 by:
        11186 by:
        11187 by:
        11188 by:
        11189 by:
        11190 by:
        11191 by:
        11192 by:
etc. etc.

Which kind of defeats the object of a digest list, can you
please tell me why this is happening and if it can be fixed.
(I subscribe to the digest list, because I don't have time to
read all the messages on the modperl list, but I would like
to be kept up-to-date on what is going on. So I normally just
scan the subject headers in the digest to see if anything
seems interesting.)

Kees Vonk