Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Nathan Marz <na...@rapleaf.com> on 2009/03/10 22:24:23 UTC

Jobs stalling forever

Every now and then, I have jobs that stall forever with one map task
remaining. The last map task remaining says it is at "100%" and in the
logs, it says it is in the process of committing. However, the task
never times out, and the job just sits there forever. Has anyone else
seen this? Is there a JIRA ticket open for it already?

Re: Jobs stalling forever

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramadasu <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.
This is due to HADOOP-5233. Got fixed in branch 0.19.2

-Amareshwari