Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/09/09 08:15:38 UTC

validator-rules.xml ?? [was: Re: trivial change]

Ok, sorry it took a while, but this is now in svn.

I had to fix one other small problem with the Maven build for apps,
but I've fully tested this change and it works fine.  Not sure if any
wants the same in 1.2.x, but I can do it there if there is interest.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance