Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/15 16:03:40 UTC

core.properties setup help

Hi,

In my solr-4.2 we were using the two cores as described below:

<solr persistent="true">
                  <cores adminPath="/admin/cores" host="${host:}"
hostContext="${hostContext:}" zkClientTimeout="${zkClientTimeout:15000}">
                        <core name="cat" instanceDir="../cores/cat/"/>
                        <core name="mcat" instanceDir="../cores/mcat/"/>
                </cores>

How should i setup the solr 4.7 for the core.properties of mcat and cat
cores for using the solrcloud?

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: core.properties setup help

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks erick for suggestion, yeah you is right i am doing some hurry to
implement it, i will invest some time to properly understand the working of
SolrCloud :)

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.