Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Jeremiah Johnson <je...@bea.com> on 2005/09/12 23:11:51 UTC

AnnotationConstraints question about Controls

The Controls Programming document has a paragraph that is not currently
accurate, but I don't know if the problem is the document or the
implementation.

"When constraining properties with @AnnotationConstraints, all of the
property members must be annotated with @AnnotationMemberTypes, or
compile errors will be thrown."

Does anyone know what should be happening?  My guess is that both the
implementation and the document should be updated: change the document
to read "all or none of the properties" and update the implementation to
enforce that.  I can create a Jira issue and attach some repros to use
to automate some tests if someone (i.e. Kyle, Ken, or Eddie) can tell me
what they think should be happening.

- jeremiah

Jeremiah Johnson

Sr Software Engineer