Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 23:01:39 UTC

SUPPLIER_AGENT role?

Hi,

Is there any documentation on SUPPLIER_AGENT role and how it should be used?

Currently for dropship items, PO is automatically created, but when I go to
view the PO, it fails with the following error

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://order/widget/ordermgr/OrderViewScreens.xml#OrderHeaderView]:
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: partyId for class:
OrderView (No such property: partyId for class: OrderView)

After tracing thru, it seems like the OrderRole should have SUPPLIER_AGENT
entry for the supplier.

Also will appreciate for any pointers on order processing describing order
flow/order lifecycle

Re: SUPPLIER_AGENT role?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
looks that way from the code.
then some documentation is
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Sales+Order+End-to-End+Process

Ritesh Trivedi sent the following on 10/22/2008 2:01 PM: