Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/29 22:51:21 UTC

No license header in manual source

I don't see any apache license headers in the manual .conf files.  I think we have to fix this ASAP or remove the manual.  Does anyone know how to make a "comment" in scalate so we can do this?

thanks
david jencks

Re: No license header in manual source

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi David,

It's the right way as it's the scalate syntax for comment.

I will add the "ASF" headers in Karaf 3.x and Karaf 2.x manual, plus the
website (to be fully clean).

Thanks for the reminder.

Regards
JB