Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Unternaehrer Stefano <st...@ti.ch> on 2003/08/22 13:11:33 UTC

Cannot unsubscribe..

I'm unable to unsubscribe to the list.
are not delivered, I receive a warning message back..
What to do?
Best regards,
Stefano
---
Stefano Unternaehrer
IT System Administrator
Sistema bibliotecario ticinese
Bellinzona Ticino Switzerland
stefano.unternaehrer@ti.ch
www.sbt.ti.ch (091 814 1513)

Re: Cannot unsubscribe..

Posted by Jens Skripczynski <sk...@myrealbox.com>.
Hi,

maybe you could post the content of the warning message.
It could be that you send the unsubscribe mail from a different email
adress. So the robot does not know whom he should unsubscribe.

Unternaehrer Stefano:
> I'm unable to unsubscribe to the list.
> are not delivered, I receive a warning message back..
> What to do?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Technology is a constand battle between manufacturers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots.
                                -- Slashdot signature