Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Stéphane Rault <st...@selic.fr> on 2009/02/04 21:48:29 UTC

[procrun] RMI binding does not work

Hello folks.

I'm trying to use procrun to make my little server program a windows
service.
My application is a RMI server. When i lauch it with a batch file, it works.

If I try to run it with procrun in JVM mode (in Java mode, classpath
seems to be not interpreted), all starts fine but the service stop when
the program reach the end of the main method. Is there something to do
to let the RMI thread alive ?

Thanks in advance

P.S. : please excuse my english with, I'm sure, many mistakes...
--
Stéphane RAULT
Selic