Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vijayakumar <bc...@altechindia.com> on 2009/09/04 12:49:21 UTC

Pending Users

Dear All ,

One more query , I am running my Test Plan with 100 Concurrent users . But only 90 - 95 users are completed during testing .

Remaing 5 users are pending for a long time and got stuck . There is no out of memory exception in my JMeter command prompt . What I need to do to solve this ?

Thanking You
With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C

Re: Pending Users

Posted by vijayakumar <bc...@altechindia.com>.
Viswanathan ,

I have used 100 Concurrent Users and some 15 - 18 Nodes .

Thanking You
With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C