Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 08:37:24 UTC

[OT] Want to enjoy Korean Wedding?

Hi folks,

If you are a MINA user and you have a plan to visit Korea in May, you
are welcome to join my wedding ceremony! :)

Click the following link to see the invitation card:

* http://www.gleamynode.net/wedding-invitation.en.html (English)
* http://www.gleamynode.net/wedding-invitation.html (Korean)

Having both copies will help you find the way to the wedding hall
because many Koreans are not fluent English speakers.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [OT] Want to enjoy Korean Wedding?

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation. Which city are you in? I also had few korean friends in
seoul.

Posted by Coding Horse <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations Trusin !!!