Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Kohei Nozaki <ky...@bridge9.sakura.ne.jp> on 2015/02/27 07:42:29 UTC

An Ant script automates some supplemental installation tasks

Hello,

I created an Ant script to automate some supplemental installation tasks of Roller such as:

    * Checkout the source tree from SVN
    * Install plugins
    * Install additional themes in roller-extras
    * Enable security-constaint in web.xml
    * Apply in-house patches
    * Build customized WAR package
    * Deploy WAR file to the container via ssh tunnel (currently supported only WildFly)

The script can be obtained from https://github.com/lbtc-xxx/rollersetup . more details are in build.xml it self. any feedback appreciated. thanks.

Re: An Ant script automates some supplemental installation tasks

Posted by carrie tomiye <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi. Thank you back

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I tweeted it and will be adding the link to our Wiki (external
resources section) once the latter is back up.

Glen