Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2006/09/11 19:21:17 UTC

sendOnSuccess

Continuum is notifying me of successful builds even though I have set
sendOnSuccess to false.

I have tried this:

<notifier>
   <type>mail</type>
   <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
   <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
   <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
   <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
   <configuration>
     <address>ju@no.com</address>
   </configuration>
</notifier>

and I've tried completely leaving out the sendOnSuccess node.

Neither works.

I do have the alwaysSend node set in application.xml, but if I set that
to false, continuum only sends the fails and errors when the status
changes, and I need the email to be sent every time for failures.

Am I doing this right, or is there a further way of configuring this?

Thanks
Adam

Re: sendOnSuccess

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.