Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Pradeep Sharma <pr...@zenmediasolutions.net> on 2012/06/23 12:44:37 UTC

I am searching for openmeetings 1.9.1 source code but do not find it.

I am searching for openmeetings 1.9.1 source code but do not find it. I used
the following link for download but not getting it.

I could find 2.0 and 2.0RC2 but when I build them and deploy, I found them
to be 1.8.0 as the UI suggests. This version is also

problematic.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/

The version 1.9.1 is running good for me but for customization/changes, I
need its source code. Where to find?

Re: I am searching for openmeetings 1.9.1 source code but do not find it.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/singlewebapp/

--
WBR