Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chris Pat <cp...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/28 22:58:04 UTC

[users@httpd] simple Apache log view

Hello
Is there anything simple and gui based like the old WebTrends for free?  tia

Re: [users@httpd] simple Apache log view

Posted by Chris Pat <cp...@yahoo.com>.
Hi dnk
I did not know about that.  I will take a look, thank you.

dnk <ma...@backbonetechnology.com> wrote: Why not use something like webalizer serverside?

Then just view the results in a web browser.

Dustin

Posted by dnk <ma...@backbonetechnology.com>.