Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by David Aragão <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 20:09:53 UTC

QoS monitoring and ScopeCompletionEvent

Hi everyone,

i'm using ODE to collect some informations about QoS
So, at the moment i'm looking for how can i measure the execution time
of the services that compose my process.

To measure the total process time i was using the timestamp of these
processes:
-NewProcessInstanceEvent
-ProcessTerminationEvent

But, to measure the services that compose the process, i was trying to get
the scope timestamp of each service. However, watching the captured events,
 the scopeStartEvent
is sent but the scopeCompletionEvent is not.

I tried some service compositions but the scopeCompletionEvent is never
sent.
Any ideas about this issue?

I'm using ODE 3.2

PS: Any other suggestions about monitoring service compositions are welcome

Thank you

Re: QoS monitoring and ScopeCompletionEvent

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

actually there is no ODE 3.2. Do you mean 1.3.2?

According to the code in trunk, the event should be thrown. You could
also look for ActivityExecStartEvent and ActivityExecEndEvent.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de