Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "joanne.winson" <jo...@virgin.net> on 2016/04/26 11:35:10 UTC

Re spreadsheet

Hello
I have opened a spreadsheet in office that was sent to me. Now I have completed it I need to sent back...but is only available to view as lists instead of spreadsheet. Also I can't print off the spreadsheet...that also prints off as a list?? Please help!!
RegardsJoanne Winson.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: Re spreadsheet

Posted by Andrea <an...@gmx.ch>.
I suppose, that you are working on a Mailattachment. Safe it somwhere on
your computer and send the copy back.