Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/11/10 14:16:02 UTC

[Turbine Wiki] Update of "BoardReport-November2007" by ScottEade

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Turbine Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottEade:
http://wiki.apache.org/turbine/BoardReport-November2007

The comment on the change is:
Marvin appears to be asleap - I think this is due for submission tomorrow.

New page:
== Apache Turbine Board Report, November 2007 ==

=== Status ===

There has been some progress on the ECCN issue - the fulcrum components are now in good shape, but some recent changes there need to be back-ported to turbine core and a release made before we send the ECCN notification.

We have no board-level issues at this time.

=== Community changes ===

No new committers were voted in since the last board report.

No new PMC members were voted in since the last board report.

=== Turbine core project ===

No major activity this month, but the changes made in the pending fulcrum-crypto-1.0.6 release need to be back-ported to the components currently integrated in turbine core (head and maintenance branches).

No beta or final releases were made since the last board report.

=== Fulcrum component project ===

Work was put into eliminating dependencies with the potential to complicate tidying up the ECCN compliance.

Releases since the last board report:
 * fulcrum-yaafi-1.0.5 was released on 2007-10-03.
 * fulcrum-crypto-1.0.6 has been cut and the release vote passed on 2007-11-06 - final deployment is pending.

=== META project ===

No beta or final releases were made since the last board report.