Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Erwan ALLAIN <ea...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/28 14:00:57 UTC

How to use logback

Hello,
In my project, I would like to use logback as logging framework ( faster,
memory footprint, etc ...)
I have managed to make it work however I had to modify the spark jars folder
- remove slf4j-log4jxx.jar
- add logback-classic / logback-core.jar

And add logback.xml in conf folder.

Is it the right way to use logback with spark ?

I try to include logback dependencies in my uber jar without success.
I just find this a bit dirty to modify spark binaries . It could be
troublesome in case of version upgrade for instance.

Thanks for your answers !