Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Stefan Dieke <ma...@stefandieke.de> on 2019/03/13 12:00:11 UTC

Netbeans 10 with german GUI?

Hi!

I switched to another linux distribution which has the latest netbeans
version (10.0) in its repository.
Since installation I spent quite some time searching for information on
internationalization, i.e. how to switch the GUI language to another
language than english. In my case it should be german.

Your help is highly appreciated!

Stefan

Re: Netbeans 10 with german GUI?

Posted by aristides villarreal <av...@gmail.com>.
Would it be a repository with directories for each language?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by aristides villarreal <av...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boris Heithecker <bo...@gmx.net>.
I'll also have a look at the bundles these days since my interest is
localising a platform applications. From a first glance, it looks like
mainly the build task needs to be adjusted to the new repo (git instance of
hg).
Boris

Am Do., 14. März 2019 um 10:44 Uhr schrieb Geertjan Wielenga
<ge...@googlemail.com.invalid>:

> It’s not about complexity, but about priority. Would be great if you’d try
> it out and provide feedback at least once they’re in.
>
> Gj
>

> On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 10:42, Stefan Dieke <ma...@stefandieke.de> wrote:
>
>> I would. But I'm just a hobby programer and have no experience with
>> github. Since I'm pretty sure that the translation bundles would have been
>> incorporated into the new repos by now if it were a simple task for someone
>> who is experienced with github, it's not a task for a total newbie.
>> Am 14.03.19 um 10:29 schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
>>
>> No, it’s not negative. The bundle files are available. Do you want to be
>> involved in incorporating them into the repo?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Gj
>>
>> On Thursday, March 14, 2019, Stefan Dieke <ma...@stefandieke.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks a lot for the quick reply! Too bad it's negative.
>>> Am 13.03.19 um 13:05 schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
>>>
>>> Not supported right now yet, though the translation bundles have been
>>> donated. They need to be integrated.
>>>
>>> Gj

Boris Heithecker

Re: Netbeans 10 with german GUI?