Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jan iversen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/22 12:10:35 UTC

build --all and clean.

I have made a build --all, after which I use configure to set other options.

Now is there any way I can clean all objects etc. from the previous build.

I thought
build --all --clean
would do it, but build does not recognize --clean

I cannot find it in wiki.

thanks in advance for help.
JanI.

Re: build --all and clean.

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:10:35PM +0200, jan iversen wrote:
> I have made a build --all, after which I use configure to set other options.
>
> Now is there any way I can clean all objects etc. from the previous build.
>
> I thought
> build --all --clean
> would do it, but build does not recognize --clean
>
> I cannot find it in wiki.

look at the gnu makefile and dmake makefile in trunk/main

cd trunk/main && dmake clean

works, with some bugs though.

Regards
--