Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Jonathon Bell <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/17 17:42:18 UTC

documention suggestion

just a small suggestion: you might want to tweak the docs and examples at
http://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.1/docs/compute-tasks to mentions that the
task must be annotated with the @ComputeTaskSessionFullSupport
thing-a-ma-jig - the examples don't seem to run without it.

Re: documention suggestion

Posted by Jonathon Bell <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is the section I was referring to.

Thanks for the reply - Jonathon

Re: documention suggestion