Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Rai, Pravesh R (STSD)" <pr...@hp.com> on 2012/07/05 07:03:35 UTC

RE: Need feedback for Apache 2.4.2

Hi All,

Can anybody please look into my request, below?

Thanks & Regards,
Pravesh

Posted by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org>.
Am 06.07.2012 11:30, schrieb Mario Brandt:
>> Have realized that Apache 2.4.2 don't have Win32 source available
>> on download page (http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#apache24).
>> Can you please let us know, whether the same will be available in
>> near future?
>
> there is no need to have an extra package for windows. You can use
> the httpd-2.4.x-deps.tar.gz and httpd-2.4.x.tar.gz and use
> srclib\apr\build\lineends.pl to convert the line endings and than
> create your favorite dsp file. e.g. srclib\apr\build\cvtdsp.pl -2005
> for VC9
another way would be to fetch the tags directly from svn and let the svn
client do the conversion to crlf, f.e. with a batch like this:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/releases/gethttpd.bat

Gün.

Re: Need feedback for Apache 2.4.2

Posted by Mario Brandt <jb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pravesh,
> Have realized that Apache 2.4.2 don't have Win32 source available on download page (http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi#apache24). Can you please let us know, whether the same will be available in near future?

there is no need to have an extra package for windows. You can use the
httpd-2.4.x-deps.tar.gz and httpd-2.4.x.tar.gz and use
srclib\apr\build\lineends.pl to convert the line endings and than
create your favorite dsp file. e.g. srclib\apr\build\cvtdsp.pl -2005
for VC9

Cheers
Mario