Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Gershaw, Geoffrey A. " <ge...@credit-suisse.com> on 2016/03/24 14:03:01 UTC

Automatic Type Conversion of FIX Messages working as expected?

Hello All,

I am using camel 2.16.x. I wrote a quickfixj server, an acceptor in quickfixj terms. I receive a message from quickfij, use a filter to determine the message is a BusinessMessageReject and call the below method

public void handleReject(final BusinessMessageReject rejectMsg)

I get an error saying it can't convert a quickfixj.Message to quickfix.fix50sp2.BusinessMessageReject. I tried this as well, but the cast fails

public void handleReject(final quickfixj.Message rejectMsg)
(BusinessMessageReject) rejectMsg

I feel like I used this before with no issues.

Thanks for you continued support.