Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com> on 2000/09/20 12:41:29 UTC

building C2 documentation

After a long time working with Cocoon 1 I (again) decided to check out latest
Cocoon 2. (I'm curious about the sitemap stuff.)
My problem is, I can't build the docs ('build.sh docs'). I get the stylebook
exception:
org.apache.stylebook.InitializationException: Cannot parse configurations "res:/org/apache/stylebook/data/engine.xml"

The requested file is in the stylebook package and looks valid. (I checked
this.) Do I overlook something?

Would be nice if somebody could put me in the right direction.

Conny

Conny Krappatsch                             mailto:conny@smb-tec.com
SMB GmbH                                       http://www.smb-tec.com

Re: building C2 documentation

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Conny Krappatsch wrote:

> A view days ago I asked for help in building C2 documentation. As nobody
> seemed to have the same problem :-| and nobody answered :-( I started
> investigated myself.
> I could fix the problem by changing the classpath in 'build.sh'. A cvs diff of
> my changes is attached.

Thanks, I'll apply the patch right away (BTW, I'm working on replacing
stylebook so this is why I don't build the docs with that... but in the
meanwhile this patch doesn't hurt even if it's going away in the future)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: building C2 documentation