Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by bl...@mindspring.com on 2001/06/14 16:57:43 UTC

Help, keep receiving NoSuchMethodError!!

Hi all.

I am trying to walk through the SOAP examples using Java.  I consistently get the same error, Server Exception and NoSuchMethodError.  I have been rather meticulous in setting everything up and I cannot find what the problem is.  In fact, I have set up both JRun 3.1 and Tomcat and I am still receiving the same error.  I am using the TCP Tunnel/Monitor to watch the message being passed back and forth.

If anyone has any idea on where I should start looking, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Blaine Mincey
blaine_mincey@mindspring.com