Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/21 20:14:30 UTC

connector_1.6

I am a bit tardy in mentioning that I am working on osgi-ifying the
connector_1.6 plugin.  I have most of it building and committed, there
are still a bunch of failing tests in geronimo-connector-builder-1.6,
but the runtime code and plugins build ok.

I've been commenting out most of all of the app client plugins,
including client-transaction, on the theory that we want to get the
main server working as soon as possible.  Looking into how to start up
a client container would be a really valuable project to work on.

thanks
david jencks

Re: connector_1.6

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I opened a JIRA
*GERONIMO-4924<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4924>
*to track it,  I will try to have a look at it.

--
Ivan