Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ronald Hütter <ro...@home-huetter.de> on 2002/05/30 11:19:01 UTC

WSDL2Java: abstract class generated for referenced type?!?

I defined a service, which uses a complex type. The complex
type (at the service side) is described by an _interface_.
Running the sources through Java2WSDL and WSDL2Java results
in a client-side class being generated for the complex type
which is _abstract_. Now, if I execute the service method,
axis complains because it cannot set the property (in
call.invoke). If I just remove the >abstract< from the
generated class definition, everything works fine.

Any idea, how I could get the non-abstract class right from
WSDL2Java or am I missing something?