Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jbright <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/30 10:49:57 UTC

Response not coming in SOAPUI

I've introduced interceptor to read the request SoapMessage and do
authentication.

If unauthenticated, I do abort() the interceptor chain and sending an error
message in the response.

The problem is the response message is built using the SOAPMessage of SAAJ.

When I make the request from the SOAPUI, the response is not coming back in
SOAPUI.

But when I check the log, the response is there in the payload.

I've used the SAAJOutInterceptor in the config file...

<jaxws:outInterceptors>
	<ref bean="saajOutInterceptor" />
	<ref bean="logOutbound" />
</jaxws:outInterceptors>

If I remove the SAAJOutInterceptor from the config file, the response is not
at all coming...

RE: Response not coming in SOAPUI

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
If credentials are sent in standard way, for example SOAP UsernameToken or HTTP basic - you can use existing CXF interceptors to extract user name/ password for further LDAP authentication.

http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/cxf_usernametoken_profile
http://henning.fjas.no/blog/2010/03/25/basic-authentication-cxf-tips-and-tricks-part-1/

Cheers,
Andrei.