Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Goga, Murtaza" <mu...@trisyngroup.com> on 2007/01/05 04:38:51 UTC

Enhanced ResultObjectFactory

We are attempting to use iBATIS to map into DataObjects (SDOs) .  We use a Map implementation to move the data into and out of the DataObject. A single result class is used for all result maps.  We use a custom ResultObjectFactory to create and initialize the 'type' of this object. There are times when the combination of the statementID and Class is not sufficient to determine the object type.  (A nested resultMap is where our design breaks down)
Is there a way to determine the ID of the resultMap which initiated the create of the object?

Thanks,
Murtaza.

RE: Enhanced ResultObjectFactory

Posted by "Goga, Murtaza" <mu...@trisyngroup.com>.
I have created IBATIS-382 for this with patches and comments.  Thanks.