Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at> on 2005/06/25 00:26:55 UTC

Re: Read this?: 'Oracle to release JDeveloper / Oracle will join MyFaces project as core contributor.

Hi Jonas, thanks for the clarifications, as you can see, I really like
your IDE, although some parts are still rough at the edges, which also
is understandable since the whole ide is a total rewrite.

I for instance had two times the problem of having a wrongly referenced
binding during my testrun, which I did not mention since I thought
nobody from oracle was reading it yet anyway.
The problem is that I had not time to find a reproducable case to this
issue, I will try to find one if you need one.

Just a minor question, will there be an official SVN support in the
final release?

Werner