Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/29 10:16:17 UTC

Release config?

Hi guys,

Any blocker to release config from master? I have a few fixes I'd like to
be able to use ASAP

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Release config?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Yep, the goal is just to reduce our workload and enable contributions.

I missed that fork thing and just worked in mp branch (master) which
created dome work for Mark and a bunch of regressions for me when branches
have been aligned.

If a user wants to contribute he will pr only on master i guess so same
again for us, no?

Re: Release config?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release config?