Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2005/10/18 20:39:32 UTC

Question

Hi Stefan,

I have questions regarding tests.

Is it possible to initiate an IRC session ?

Thanks a lot !

-- Emmanuel

Re: Question + Private IRC session

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Sorry guys about this IRC,

just trying to understand why the tests where broken for me, when they
were working fine for Stefan, the one who wrote them.

My environment is broken. Nothing bad, and nothing that could happen to
anybody else...

Thanks Stefan for your feedback ;)

--Emmanuel