Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Olivier Michel <ol...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/04 10:04:53 UTC

context object in Java ?

Hi all !

In the BeanShell code we have access to a map called "context" we can use to
put variables used therefter in the freemarker ftl files.
   bsh: context.put("thisvariable", "value");

  ftl: ${thisvariable}

Is there a way to get access to this map inside a Java code (for example in
an event, or in a call to the Java method inside the bsh) ?

I would like something like:
   java:
          Map mapContext = ????
          mapContext.put("thisvariable", "value");

   ftl: ${thisvariable}

Regards
  Olivier Michel
   Cypoint Systems Innovations AB
  http://www.cypoint.se

Re: context object in Java ?

Posted by Olivier Michel <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your answer, Abdullah !

Simple and easy solution... I was searching too far.

Regards
  Olivier

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM, abdullah shaikh <abdullah.shaikh.1@gmail.com

Re: context object in Java ?