Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 00:17:45 UTC

AOO 4.1.0 snapshot (lt)

When can I expect the LT snapshot to be available for download?

Best regards,

Aivaras

Re: AOO 4.1.0 snapshot (lt)

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 3/5/14 12:05 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 03/03/2014 Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
>> When can I expect the LT snapshot to be available for download?
>
> It was briefly made available at
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.0-beta/binaries/lt/
>
> but the current builds were retired due to problems with language packs,
> so you will see that URL populated again in the next few days!

yes, the upload is ongoing ... try it later or tomorrow. But a general
announcement for availability of AOO 4.1 Beta RC will coming soon as well.

Juergen

Re: AOO 4.1.0 snapshot (lt)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 03/03/2014 Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
> When can I expect the LT snapshot to be available for download?

It was briefly made available at
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.0-beta/binaries/lt/

but the current builds were retired due to problems with language packs,
so you will see that URL populated again in the next few days!

Regards,
   Andrea.