Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "samit.goyal" <sa...@tatainfotech.com> on 2002/10/15 13:45:55 UTC

How to change errors.header and errros.footer Dynamically???????

Hi all,

Can any one of you pls help me in dynamically modifying the errors.header
and errors.footer from my action class???

Thanks in advance!!

RE: How to change errors.header and errros.footer Dynamically???????

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Sorry, meant to say: current

> Sorry, you won't be able to do this with the correct API.
                                               ^^^^^^^

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org