Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas Terrace <tt...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 15:13:47 UTC

Javatemplates plugin error in 2.1.7 with struts2-blank.war

Has anyone else been able to use the java templates plugin
successfully with 2.1.7? Using struts2-blank-2.1.7.war compiled from
source yesterday, I dropped the javatemplates 2.1.7 jar into lib and
added the following lines to struts.xml:

    <constant name="struts.ui.templateSuffix" value="java" />
    <constant name="struts.ui.theme" value="simple" />

 The error:

SEVERE: Could not open template
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.DependencyException:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MissingDependencyException:
No mapping found for dependency [type=java.lang.String,
name='struts.javatemplates.customThemes'] in public void
org.apache.struts2.views.java.JavaTemplateEngine.setThemeClasses(java.lang.String).

Following the same process with 2.1.6 works normally (tested on
tomcat6 and weblogic 10.3).
Any help is appreciated,
Tom

--
Sent from my mobile device

Re: Javatemplates plugin error in 2.1.7 with struts2-blank.war

Posted by Thomas Terrace <tt...@gmail.com>.
wow, that was quick, thanks Musachy!

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.