Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/03/25 06:10:30 UTC

apache-site cvs repository

I committed the files as Brian described.  The module name is
"apache-site".  I also committed Ken's bug reporting change... I notice
that some things like the "known bugs" page are out of date, and maybe
should be re-thought.  But of course since it's now in CVS people can play
with it... er right, eh?

Dean

Re: apache-site cvs repository

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
We also need to be very careful we don't have people putting more and more
"I'm a moron" "bugs" into the bug database and just having it grow and
grow and...