Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "irwan.husein" <ir...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/27 07:56:45 UTC

Flex AMFPHP 2.2.1

Hi All,
i'm flex + php developer since flex 4.6
today i'm start migrating old amfphp server (1.9) to amfphp 2.2.1 + flex
4.13

unfortunately, i've found some problems
in amfphp 1.9, i can do remote call like this

*Flex Client :*
public var gateway:NetConnection;

var PHPParam:Object = new Object;
PHPParam.Parameter00 = 'param1';
PHPParam.Parameter01 = 'param2';
PHPParam.Parameter02 = 'param3';

gateway.call("someservice.somefunction", new Responder(resultData,
null),PHPParam);

*AMFPHP Services*

function somefunction($PHPParam)
{
$Param1 = $PHPParam['Parameter00'];
$Param2 = $PHPParam['Parameter01'];
$Param3 = $PHPParam['Parameter02'];

//do something
return "something";
}

but, in AMFPHP 2.2.1, i can't do it anymore, i can't sent object to php
services, only simple parameter.
in their website, they suggest using JSON statement, but theres no example

if anyone has ever experienced ?
or we just go with ValueObject approach?

regards,
Irwan

Re: Flex AMFPHP 2.2.1

Posted by Justin Ransom Dallas <ju...@gmail.com>.
I use ZendAMF at work.  It's not terribly difficult to get set up and
started.

Justin Dallas
Phone:814-880-5637

Re: Flex AMFPHP 2.2.1