Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/12 15:11:11 UTC

XMPP says org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue not found

This may not be Camel's fault but the problem is in front of us and we're
puzzelled!

Essentially we have a route from an ActimeMQ queue into XMPP. At the XMPP
end we have a client that receives a message and it's underlying library
throws the following:

java.lang.
ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.resolveClass(ObjectInputStream.java:604)
    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1575)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1496)
    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1732)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1329)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:351)
    at
org.jivesoftware.smack.util.PacketParserUtils.parseProperties(PacketParserUtils.java:574)
    at
org.jivesoftware.smack.util.PacketParserUtils.parseMessage(PacketParserUtils.java:109)
    at
org.jivesoftware.smack.BOSHPacketReader.responseReceived(BOSHPacketReader.java:83)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient.fireResponseReceived(BOSHClient.java:1455)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient.processExchange(BOSHClient.java:1042)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient.processMessages(BOSHClient.java:976)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient.access$000(BOSHClient.java:97)
    at com.kenai.jbosh.BOSHClient$1.run(BOSHClient.java:215)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Any ideas why the XMPP library would ever want to invoke ActiveMQ at all? It
should be being treated as a string message for our client's own use.

James

Re: XMPP says org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue not found

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
My point is, why should an XMPP client know anything about ActiveMQ?

James

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
OK It seems that unsetting JMSDestination resolves the matter. Still unclear
why the client library should take one look at that and try to create an
object...

James

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.