Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Duncan Smith <ds...@deckertelecom.net> on 2003/10/08 17:20:07 UTC

UserDatabase

Is there an easy way to administer the tomcat-users.xml file?

I need to give a superuser access to add/delete users, but don't want to
give access to the admin application.

Any suggestions?
Cheers,
Duncan, Decker Telecom Ltd

Re: UserDatabase

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
AFAIK, the admin app or manually editing the file are your only choices. A
third alternative is to write a simple webapp that also edits tomcat-users.xml.

-Tim