Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nashrul <an...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/01 10:34:27 UTC

listing fields in forms.xml

In the form, I try to list fields from a tabel. One of the fields contains a
column value from another tabel namely Hl_Master_Source.  The primary key of
this Hl_Master_Source table is 'source_code' and the field name I want to
display is 'description'.
Here is the form:
<form name="listIncNewSourceCodes" type="list" .....>
<field ...></field>
<field ...></field>
<field name="description" >
<display-entity entity-name="HlMasterSource" key-field-name="sourceCode"
description="${description}"/>
</field>
</form>
the problem is, this description value doesn't appear on the form...
How can I display this value ??
Thanks ..

Re: listing fields in forms.xml

Posted by nashrul <an...@yahoo.com>.
1st : it seems that you send 2 mails each time you write to OFBiz user ML

I'm sorry for double posting...

As your code is customised I will recommend, if not already done, to have a
look at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
And to look carefully at the framework/example component.

Ok.. I'll check at the documentation... Thanks

De : "nashrul" <an...@yahoo.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Nashrul,

1st : it seems that you send 2 mails each time you write to OFBiz user ML

As your code is customised I will recommend, if not already done, to have a look at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
And to look carefully at the framework/example component.

But anyway it looks like your code is correct. Are you sure there are no typos anywhere between the Hl_Master_Source table and the
listIncNewSourceCodes form (for instance the name Hl_Master_Source should only be seen from DB side, etc. ) ?

Any errors in log ?

Jacques

De : "nashrul" <an...@yahoo.com>